- The item is composed of bright and reflective acrylic pieces, more realistic than vinyl wall decal.
- Easy to apply – Fix the stencil then peel & stick, restore the original design.
- Not only applies to smooth surface, also applies to unenven, rough, textured surfaces, and never fall off.
- Assembled 98-inches wide by 70-inches tall.
· Bright and reflective surface, all of the pieces were shiny in the bright light. This kind of acrylic pieces are 2mm in thickness(as thick as dollar coins,) it features bright color, gloss surface, achieve high scratch and impact resistance. Which makes it look different than just a sticker stuck to your wall, the relief effect is more obvious.
· The item comes with a 100% matched stencil, you simply hang it and go along the paper stencil putting each piece in place. It is an extremely simple process.
· The item there is strong adhesion，it hold-up over time even though you have very destructive kids who like to pick. And it not only applies to smooth surface, also applies to unenven, rough, textured surfaces. To tv wall, sofa wall, dining room, bedroom, living room, corridor etc.
· This item just contains the acrylic wall decor, Do Not contain any other furniture or home appliances.
· We set up a bright photography environment which makes the 3D effect more prominent, there may be a little difference under different lights.
· This item is cut into pieces in order to packaging and shipping, you need to assemble and install it yourself.
· Correct measure depend on the size attribute, we chose the appropriate background to shoot for the specific size.
· We do our best to ensure a serious measure, but sometimes there will be slight error due to rounding.
· We do our best to shoot the exact color, but a slight color difference can not be avoided because of the display.
· In order to ensure more durable in use, the item uses the strong adhesive double-sided tape, please note that it may hurt your wall paint in the final you remove it. If you decide to remove it, we recommend that you cover it with wall paint, instead of tearing it down directly.